Hi &

Laska

Hi guys

I know its been a long time since i been here back life has been so hectic.

God bless you guys who have more the one husky , with my new one storm things have been hard. jesus mother of god try walking 2 huskies who like to run.

I had the second dna done on laska a month ago by a research center that was very kind to take on my case. and she came back as malamute x sibe x 25% arctic wolf . which felt alot better then grey hound :P

but as you maty remember i got a malamute to keep her company . but oh my god how tough they are. i can no longer take them out on my own unless i go by car and take the to the park.

not untill i habe the muscles of a titan.

but sides that the habitat is going well it should be completed by this summer thank god as i have no grass left just holes where it used to be.

both are shedding wel and have killed 2 hoovers and chewed 2 furmimators up. but besides that im happy as a sand boy.

I will soon post some pics to show how they are both doing.

alaska is not just over 7 stone and storm is 6.5 stone ( at just 8 months )

i hope you all had a great xmas and i hope you see the new year in with fun and love

All my best

mark

laska / storm

Hey Mark, glad to see you posting again. You have been missed. Sounds like it has been hectic. But what better to be hectic with, than two of your best friends. Yes, please do post up some pics. I'd be interested to see how much Storm has grown.

Hi, Mark, Laska & Storm- good to see you back

You have been busy! But I'm sure all this hair-pulling is all worth it .... I bet Laska's relieved not to be a greyhound, too, eh? :lol:

Is there no-one nearby who could help you walk (or be walked by) the dogs? Maybe some neighbour who's at a loose end for an hour or wants to start exercising or something?

Welcome back Mark :wave:

I totally understand where you're coming from with my two - my arms are at least 3 inches longer now I fear unsure.gif

One thing i've found that really helps when I walk my boys on my own is either a walking belt (they have a shock absorber) or 8 ft retractable leads - my boys pull like hell if restricted but walking them is so easy if they potter about, then when they're tired and walking back home I restrict them more when the pull isnt as great and that makes it easier working with them on leash walking :)

Glad greyhound has been dismissed, hopefully the complex will wear off soon :rofl:

Can't wait to see some pics!!

Welcome back mark, Laska and Storm

Sorry to hear things have been rather crazy for you, but on a good note glad you have also had positive experiences too :)

Walking more than one on your own definately isnt easy when they are pulling, I used to have to take marley and bandit out separate to Gizmo as they were too much for me to handle on my own but now we are training with them to teach them to walk on a loose lead and its a slow process and take ALOT of time and patience but its getting better each time :)

Hope to see you on here more often and can't wait for the photos!