Spot The Dog..

robke

You are right there Emma....sometimes spot Alpha or Bindi is so real that you can panic as you cannot find them...esp if Alpha is then asleep on the landing when you think she should be in the garden...

They are not to happy now..they cannot hide am building a new shed to they have to be either inside or on the line and they let me know as well...lol

well yes I am...the other shed was on the brink of saying ...you go stand here and try and keep the rain out I am quitting....

then they would have to be on the line for much longer as it takes 4 weeks for the shed to be delivered..LOLOLOL  they would be real pee'd off with me then...

I can't see :(

Harry does this, he hides under the beds and because I can't bend down to look I call his name and he still doesn't appear.  Naughty husky has me worried all the time :(

If you look at the picture in the middle you will see a post just to the right of that there are 2 ears point straight up....

oh yes I hate it when they hide in the house they cannot get under the bed but can get in my office under my desk behind the draws ..you will look for ever and you can call as much as you want...Alpha is the one that loves doing this...