10 Things Only A Husky Owner Would Understand

Val (Zebedee)

I can relate to a few of these:

1. Educating people about the difference between your dog and a wolf. No sir, I am not walking a wolf.

2. Having the best guard dog ever. (Except not really because they're actually very sweet!)

3. Fur, fur, and more fur—will it ever end?

4. No fence or crate is tall enough. Siberian Huskies are the Houdinis of the dog world. 

5. No need for the radio when you are constantly being serenaded. "AWOOOOO!"

6. Knowing that unless you work really hard to train them properly, when you "walk the dog" it really means you will be walked by the dog.

7. You've accepted that you will never have a beautifully landscaped garden. Having a lawn that resembles the moon filled with holes better be your style.

8. You can define "Zoomies." (This is an act whereby your dog runs around the house like crazy, jumping on the couch, running up and down the stairs and all over the house. Over. And Over. And Over.)

9. The weird and wonderful sleeping positions. Legs up and on their backs is the comfiest.

10. Thinking of leaving out your Jimmy Choos or Manolo Blahniks? No shoe is safe when a Sibe is around!

Can you add any more?

All of the above and answer that is happening a lot at the moment to the question: you should get a sled!! A) Do you see any snow?? am standing here at 25 cel in my shorts you numnut...

Dunc I am calling you out! There is no way that's your lawn...who's house were you visiting!? Confess!

That is indeed his lawn LOL mine looks like that too :) though we cheated a bit. It looked like a mess when the dog was young, then he settled down and my dad completely rebuilt (uh... re-landscaped?) everything.

Welcome to H-O by the way :) do post a little about yourself in our introductions section x

Agree to all lol

Our yard was safe until Sasha and Dozer (mainly Dozer) found a little hole and continued to dig to china lol now they use it as a bed.

Junk mail or newspaper isn't safe either even if its in your hand and reading it Sasha takes it and runs away lol

Number 7 is rubbish ;)

314097_10150810940696376_750847529_n.jpg

Do you do anything to make your grass nice and green? I swear when who ever layed the grass in our yard they ran out of the turf they started with and just started laying random off cuts lol there's at least 3 or 4 different types of turf there

7 Shoes, 1 Straw Hat, 4 T-Shirts and countless socks have all been destroyed so far. He always runs into the bathroom after someone's had a bath or shower to go and peruse the worn clothes and then once he's decided you can be sure you'll never see it again.

7 Shoes, 1 Straw Hat, 4 T-Shirts and countless socks have all been destroyed so far. He always runs into the bathroom after someone's had a bath or shower to go and peruse the worn clothes and then once he's decided you can be sure you'll never see it again.

So what your saying is that the sock monster does indeed live at your place???

5 and 10 are not familiar. Logan only speaks if he really needs to (2). And he never chews. Except that packet of Polos I left out last night. He doesn't like them, keep finding individual sticky Polos everywhere, he clearly tried every single one to be sure.