Grumpy Bought A Futuristic Car

Val (Zebedee)

We bought a car through a private sale yesterday and went to pick it up. While there, my 23 yr old techy son was straight in the drivers seat, playing with the buttons & dials. Even though the car is a few years old, it comes with a built in Satnav and he set it to our address, then got out & carried on looking under the bonnet, chatting to the bloke, etc, etc

Grumpy decided to drive it home so I drove the van with my son as a passenger with me. Grumpy said as the car only had 1/4 of a tank of fuel (LPG) it would be wise to pull in to the first petrol station & he would put some petrol in to make sure we got it home OK.

When we stopped at the petrol station, I walked over to see how the car was to be asked "Did your son set the Satnav to home?" to which I replied "Yes, why?" (Adam had told me after we set off from the seller's home). Grumpy said "I wondered how the car knew which way I needed to go to get home!"

Anyone who knows me will understand me when I say I had a massive fit of the giggles on the station forecourt, imagining him talking to the Satnav asking it how it knew where he lived!!! I couldn't drive for a good 5 minutes  :cheeky:

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Tell Steve I said hes a clown  :rofl:

What type of car is it ?

A Vauxhall Vectra (that's a Vectra, a Vauxhall Vivaro van & my son has a Vauxhall Astra)  :rolleyes:

Plus a Kawasaki ER6f motorbike, a Kawasaki Z650 motorbike and a Kawasaki KV75 motorbike  :huh:

Though the works van is a Ford Transit  :lol:

Forgot to say, we bought it in Rochdale  ;)