Waiting For The Thunderstorm Part 2.

Emma

It's been ridiculously warm in my house today (32 Celsius is not normal for the uk, lol). so the dogs and I have decided to go sit out in the garden this evening as it's cooler and wait for the next round of thunderstorms to arrive. ?

It won't be long, the air is heavy and the sky is going dark. Wonder if it will be as spectacular as last nights dramatic storm. Fingers crossed!

aqubeteb.jpg7ehyzyqe.jpge2una2u5.jpgusy7egyp.jpg

And now it's all dark... ???

e7ybadyv.jpg

Keep seeing the occasional flash in the sky. Either my eyes are broken or the storms on its way! ?

can you send some our way aswell it is still 27 cel right now and tomorrow it is going to hit 35 cel. i do not mind hot weather but this is not nice..,

My guys are not bothered in the slightest by the thunder and lightning.

I was stood on my doorstep at 2am with the lightning flashing down every few seconds.

Nature at it's best. :D

At work tonight so I might have to just look out the window.

It's weird. The sky is flashing and I can hear the occasional grumble of thunder but no rain yet. The breeze has picked up so I'll be sending it your way boys, so we can all cool off together. [emoji2]

It's weird. The sky is flashing and I can hear the occasional grumble of thunder but no rain yet. The breeze has picked up so I'll be sending it your way boys, so we can all cool off. [emoji2]

Ta very much.... my 2 just were running around with the zoomies as if it was winter....LOL

Khaleesi didn't care about it at all, we heard a massive clap of thunder and both woke up, then she pulled herself along on her belly to be closer to the window and went back to sleep. I'm gutted I didn't look out the window cos I heard it was spectacular. Fingers crossed for tonight. It doesn't look too far off here in the midlands. x

It was 36c here yesterday and has been pretty warm all week.  Neither of the dogs are eating much and aren't that bothered about going out for a walk.  This evening we are due storms with 112km winds :(  So far it's just been raining so I'm hoping the thunder will bypass us.

My hubby and daughter are driving to the UK this evening, so I'm a bit worried in case they get caught in bad weather.  I think I'll end up having one of the dogs in with me tonight, especially if it gets noisy as they get a bit scared :(

It was 36c here yesterday and has been pretty warm all week. Neither of the dogs are eating much and aren't that bothered about going out for a walk. This evening we are due storms with 112km winds :( So far it's just been raining so I'm hoping the thunder will bypass us.

My hubby and daughter are driving to the UK this evening, so I'm a bit worried in case they get caught in bad weather. I think I'll end up having one of the dogs in with me tonight, especially if it gets noisy as they get a bit scared :(

Aww. It's calming down now so they should be ok travelling over. [emoji2]

Take care Clare. Hubby was struggling today too. 34 Oc in his car today, he said he was tempted to strip off in the van. Would of given his customers a shock! Lol.

Wow that is hot for you! Do you guys not get a lot of storms there? For once it's been very cool here. Monday it was only 21C for a high and got down to 8C at night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Judging by your cloud pics Emma it might take a long while for the rain to drop. And no, I'm not a professional storm chaser LOL I've just long learned to read the clouds, or else I would never get the dog out during monsoon. Either ways, enjoy your 30+ degrees weather! While I bask in my beautiful 18C days :cheeky:

Wow that is hot for you! Do you guys not get a lot of storms there? For once it's been very cool here. Monday it was only 21C for a high and got down to 8C at night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

We do get a few storms but they're usually just a few claps of thunder and off they go again. This one didn't pass over completely until a few hours ago this morning. Could hear the occasional rumble of thunder all night and that is unusual.

Yep, not used to the heat at all! Top temp I think was around 34 C which is ok but it's when the temp stays high overnight that I struggle. I had two fans on all night and was still all hot and sticky, lol. The humidity is killing my head! Must be popping ibuprofen like they're sweets! Lmao.