Please Help!

CROSEA

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read this over and over again, honestly, trying to figure out what to say and I'm still at a loss for words. I obviously want to give my condolences to the beautiful sky and her family. she looked like such a sweet girl. and I want you to know I understand how hard it is. but remember she's in husky heaven now, hopefully playing with my little girl and eating all the treats they can :)

RIP sky [emoji173]️

Evening lovelies! Been shopping today, got a big bush with blue flowers for the garden today and a wooden bench with a plaque on it for Sky, going to keep busy doing a corner in the garden dedicated for her. Don't think it's hit me yet that she's not here? Is this normal? Hope she's up there stuffing her face full of the food! Xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You know, we expect to see pictures of your "Sky Corner" don't you? 

When Misty ran away - my stupid fault, I know - it took me almost a year before I accepted that she wasn't coming home;  I'd see a sibe that looked like her and wonder.  I don't think you can ever really accept that they're not there.  Even now something will flash in the scrub and I look ---

I won't pretend that I know what happens after we die, but I do know that if there's a God in heaven then he'll make room for our furry friends.

Hi Chloe, I haven't been on here all week and so it is only now that I have had a chance to read through this. It has struck me that this is a very moving story. You should be commended for your dedication to the well being of your pet. Having read through the thread, twice, I have my own suspicions, some of which have been mentioned by others, about a possible cause, but, unfortunately, it is to late for Sky. At least she went on her own terms. It's not nice having to make the other decision.  I had to for my last GSD. Not something I would want to do again and also the reason that I said I wouldn't have anymore dogs. Look at me now. 5 huskies. So sorry for your loss. Run free Sky. R.I.P.

Gary.

I got a little stone for my Maya, too. it helped me, definitely. I'll go out there and talk to her sometimes. it's 100% normal to want to recognize / remember your fur kids. you've made me want to plant something out there for her now, too. I may do that actually. hope all is well.