Dog Park 1 Jan 10

Val (Zebedee)

Some videos of Diefunbaker, Taz & Tori with Myshka & Diesel at the dog park, we were joined later by Mini (a bull mastiff / mal X), Samson (Dogue de Bordeaux) and Mollie (boxer). They had loads of fun, and it was good to see them running free :D --- just a few short videos .... it did get a bit vocal at times, I'm sure the neighbours thought we were arranging a dog fight! :lol:

we just got home, the dogs have had a cuppa and some chicken wings and they r all flaked out in their beds lol, was a good afternoon, well worth the trip, thanx to val and steve for comming to keep us company . will leave the asbo dog at thome next time lol

aw, poor Taz, he was only exercising his vocal chords!! :lol: he certainly gave Myshka a contest in the shouting match! :rofl: it was a good afternoon, dunno about the dogs being tired, I'm yawning my head off here, too much fresh air! :icon10: