New Husky Run

Clare70

Feeling really excited as we're finally going to put up the fencing for the husky run. After much deliberation as to how and where, we've decided on where and how we are going to build the dogs palyground :)

Using our house (which is quite long) as part of the enclosure, it means the dogs can sit with us in the garden without us having to secure them to a rope, then a gate onto the play area itself will be 30 x 15 metres squared, plus an extra bit, so altogether the boys will have about 500m2 to run around in.

It's going to be quite a lot of work getting 40 something wooden fence posts in the ground, then attaching 2 metre high fencing to it, but it should be really good once it's done.

Pics to follow soon I hope :)

Perfect timing there Clare ... "I know I could be more help love, but here's some iced tea to make you feel better. Just as soon as the doctors let me out of this brace, I'll be out here helping, I promise!!"

My aunt and uncle had a fantastic relationship. They had gotten the chicken wire to fence in the chickens run and the lumber to extend the chicken house - - - and she got kicked in the back by a cow! Van (uncle) swore up hill and down that she did it on purpose (as he visited her every day in the hospital while they were putting rods in her back!)

Edited by Al Jones

Perfect timing there Clare ... "I know I could be more help love, but here's some iced tea to make you feel better. Just as soon as the doctors let me out of this brace, I'll be out here helping, I promise!!"

My aunt and uncle had a fantastic relationship. They had gotten the chicken wire to fence in the chickens run and the lumber to extend the chicken house - - - and she got kicked in the back by a cow! Van (uncle) swore up hill and down that she did it on purpose (as he visited her every day in the hospital while they were putting rods in her back!)

Cheers for that Al, just as I was getting better :)  Feels like a warning to 'not get invloved'.  Don't worry I'll leave my 2 strapping lads to do the heavy work and I'll just sit by with a chilled beer to hand, barking the orders :)

Your 2 will be spoiled with a run that big I am jealous for my 2 ... :D  :D

couple of crates of chilled beer and a bullhorn will help you out as well then...