Garden

Stormy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Depends.  You after an electric lawn mower or a petrol one?  We've got a flymo which is ok.  i'm sure there are better ones around but it does the job.  :)

Not had much luck with our strimmers.  The latest one went mental and wouldn't turn off!  The thing just spun round faster and faster until smoke started pouring out and I had to run in quick and rip the plug from the socket coz I thought it was going to explode or catch on fire, lol. 

LMAO I had to start on mine with a chainsaw and work down to a strimmer and mower !!!!

50 quid?? Each object that is

Should get a decent strimmer for about £30 so £ 70 for a good elec mower  :)

This is the one I got but they do cheaper ones :)

http://www.diy.com/nav/garden/garden-power-tools/grass-trimmers-brush-cutters/electric_grass_trimmers/Flymo-Contour-500E-Electric-Trimmer-13538578?skuId=14009284

And something like this should do...

http://www.diy.com/nav/garden/garden-power-tools/lawnmowers/electric_lawnmowers/Flymo-Speedi-Mo-32cm-Electric-Lawnmower-11337557

lol ..no kidding think the strimmer that Dunc recommended will do the trick..I would use that first and then see if this year you still need a mower or if you are able to put that on your christmas wish list....