Garden

Stormy

Whoa Phil that is magic! Did you hire a goat or a fit guy??

EDIT: I don't understand you guys really. Why don't you uproot all those grasses and plant "that grass type" (( wish I now what's it called! )) that doesn't grow taller? No more garden trimming then.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sometimes those types of weed just show up on their own. It can be a lot of work and expensive to weed the lawn! Plus upkeep on new seed or sod is a pain especially with dogs. We have ivy and various other vines and weeds in the yard and I have to pull them every single week or they get out of control. Even if I razed the yard, and put in all new dirt and grass, the vines and weeds from the neighbors yards would still find a way in!! It just takes commitment and time, which sometimes people don't have. :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

2ane2a6a.jpg

Thats shocking how come you let it get that bad ? :(

Here you go all couple of hours hard work just with some secetares however that is spelt! Nackered now!! But glad I made a start :)5any5y4e.jpg

Good start x :)

Going to go do mine now so you know what coming next post ;)

Because dunc remember I was working silly hours etc I had no time or energy to do it! I won't be letting it get that bad again at least I am now doing something about it :)

No ticks on me just stung loads by stinging nettles!

2ane2a6a.jpg

LOL that looks a lot like mine only about a hundred feet shorter. :D