Skylas Weight Loss Progress In Pictures

BingBlaze n Skyla

6 kilos lost ( we had a bad month last month with no kg lost but I'm hoping this month we are back on track , I find out in a week and a half , next weigh in is 3rd August)

Dec 13

4ady2etu.jpg

Jan 14

u2u2y6um.jpg

Feb 14

za7a9u2e.jpg

March 14

ra9ebeze.jpg

April 14

aga4e7yn.jpg

May 14

eju6e4yn.jpg

June 14 (fur loss helps show true weight loss)

redygaru.jpg

July 14 ( taken yesterday)

se7ypa6u.jpg

Hoping we're back on track this month , found out my brother was feeding her sausage from the chippy quite often so she didn't loose any last month ( didn't gain any either luckily) so she's been on an even stricter diet this month and has been getting extra exercise by being allowed on the garden to run around with blaze once or twice a day for around 15 mins or so at a time

You are not a bad owner!!!

Weight gain creeps on slowly. You see your dogs day in day out and you just don't realise what's going on. When I took bear to the vets I was flabbergasted at her weight. She'd gone up nearly 20kg in a few months. She's lost a fair bit now and soon enough I'll find out how much exactly, the steroids don't help matters either but the point I'm making is you're not to feel bad. She's a beautiful, happy and well cared for lady. You done good girl! [emoji2]

Wow, what a difference. I could use to lose a few. Tell me Nix, what's the secret?

Aw she's beautiful in all of the pictures but she definitely looks so much healthier now. I'm sure it's made a big difference to her health and will help keep her moving and shaking for years to come!!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

That pile of fur took off a few lbs too LOL   gezzz that was a lot of fur!!!   she does look good now, I'm working on Juno too, I found myself giving her too many little snacks , and now I'm working on turning that around too.  not easy looking at those sad eyes LOL

I think you're a good owner for noticing it was needed and doing such a great job getting her fit and trim! Reckon half that was all fluff though! great job! That pile of fur is amazing! and she still looks like she had more to come off!

I think you're a good owner for noticing it was needed and doing such a great job getting her fit and trim! Reckon half that was all fluff though! great job! That pile of fur is amazing! and she still looks like she had more to come off!

Yeah she lost about twice/three times that much fur lol , she piled it on after being spayed n I really just didn't notice which makes me feel so bad but we're sorting it now :-) she gets less food, one treat a day ( half a meat strip after 2 of her walks) no more scraps ( have had to be really strict with family) she gets 3 walks a day now instead of 2 and gets around 20 mins + run around on the garden with blaze once or twice a day :-) she's loosing a kg month so far so we are getting there slowly :-)

• 3 weeks later...