I Hate Dentists :(

Jay

Thursday morning I have to go to the dentist :(. I have to get a couple teeth pulled and I'm scared lol. I opted for the oral sedation so I take a pill an hour before my appointment and it's supposed to relax me and knock me out so I'm sure everything will be fine but I'm still nervous :(. I have such a fear of the dentist!

Altho I'm looking forward to getting one of these teeth pulled as it's been bothering me for quite sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate them as well. At the moment I'm there weekly. This Monday. I had one side of my mouth numbed it was not nice at all..... next week the other side will be done >.< I feel your pain! 

Aww there is something about the dentist in particular that is freaky as heck but they're rarely half as bad as what you're imagining in your head.   you'll be ok Jay.  :D    Besides, you'll probably be away with the fairies on sedatives and the biggest problem will be not falling off the chair and going smack on the floor!  lmao. 

:huskyhugs:  xxxxxx

Yeah I'm glad they have the option to be sedated. The last dentist didn't do that or offer nitrous either. They didn't care much about my comfort. Plus I'll have my headphones in ;)

Yeah I'm glad they have the option to be sedated. The last dentist didn't do that or offer nitrous either. They didn't care much about my comfort. Plus I'll have my headphones in ;)

but if you're sedated, you won't hear the music would you :o

You'll be fine :D my dentist's waiting room has these funky paintings and odd furniture to distract your mind (or at least that's what they did to me) so try to spend a second longer over-analyzing that painting around the corner x

I'm all done ! Parts hurt like hell and the sedation didn't have much of affect now I'm waiting for my pain pills and antibiotics. I look like a damn chipmun k