I Hate Dentists :(

Jay

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, the right side of my face feels like it's been punched!  The pain pills are not working that great etiher :(  I am about to have some mashed potatoes and gravy from KFC

Ugh, the right side of my face feels like it's been punched!  The pain pills are not working that great etiher :(  I am about to have some mashed potatoes and gravy from KFC

Whoah they do mashed potatoes at KFC over there? 

Oh and erm... how you feel better soon :D

ruqe5yhy.jpg

That's about all ur gettin lol. Now I took my pain pill so nappy time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Damn you! You appear to get younger every time I see you! No fair!!! :P

Take care mate. Hope your back to normal soon. At least it's all over now. :D. Xxx

No Emma I meant is it the wine that made you think Jason ages in reverse?? :rofl:

Lol, I knew what you meant but I preferred the idea that drinking wine makes you younger! Can you blame me? Would be awesome if it worked! :D

When I had my wisdom teeth pulled several years ago, one of them got infected and it was awful. My face exploded. I walked back in to the oral surgeons office and he took one look at me, made a face and said "Ew.". When your dentist says "Ew", you know that's not good. He wanted to put me under again but I told him to just put a shot of Novocaine in there and clean that crap out. It was soooooo awful!! But then it felt better almost right away!

I hope you feel better soon. Tooth pain is the pits.

Edited by Chula

Yeah it's that nasty smelling/tasting paste...I can still taste it!

And I can't eat solid foods for a few days.  If I have mac and cheese one more time I am going to barf!

And yeah, when the dentist says "ew" that's never a good sign lol.  At least they are not infected!  It feels a little better today though.  I have only had to take 4 ibuprofen so far :D