Introducing Loki

HardHitter

Hello All!

I would like to introduce my new puppy Loki.

Loki was born on May 20, 2014 (day before my birthday) and I picked him up July 21.  This is my first puppy and first dog owner.  I've lived and taken care of my housemates dog for 4 years (dutch shepherd) and after he moved out, I started researching breeds.  I understand how hard headed these breeds can be, but after months of research on the breed I continued to go forward with it.

The first night, he did a great job.  I put him in his crate and although he cried, it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be.  I was waking up every 2 hours to bring him out to tell him to go potty.  He made one oopsy which led me to bath him again at 2:00 AM in the morning but we survived.

This last night, I ended up sleeping on the couch right next to the crate to try to better manage and understand if he's crying for potty or just crying to cry.  No messes this time around and both a happy owner and puppy.

Looking forward to learning and watching him grow.

IMG_20140721_125428_zpsqprv9hkm.jpg