Hi

Rusty

Hi, just joined after finding the forum when looking for a little guidance!

I have a 4month old boy called Nero who we bought from a litter of 6 when he was 8 weeks old.

Look forward to finding out more about everyone's fur babies! X

Hey there, Kerry and welcome to the forum,  New Husky owner looking for a little guidance, by the time new Husky owner's find us, they're normally wanting a load of ideas and suggestions .... :)  so otherwise everything's going swimmingly, eh?

Fire at will, I'm sure someone will have a suggestion or three or four ...

Thanks we are always looking for ideas on keeping him entertained! We did lots of research before we got him and in general he is responding well to his training ect, although sometimes it's nice to read & talk to others who have been in the same situations for reassurance! We are practicing no biting during play & when he wants attention, and have found that time out is working best. Main concern is his toilet issues at the mo the poor little mite just can't seem to digest anything properly, but I will post a proper question in the relevant areas :)

So nice to find a welcoming and non judgemental forum x

Hey Kerry, glad you found us. Welcome from Iowa, home of the USA Husky-Owners Annual Camp. ( Pretty cheesy of me putting in the plug, I know.)

I think you will find a lot of great information, helpful ideas, and a great passion among the members, for the breed. Anyway, enjoy the forum and we certainly can't wait for you to get a few more posts in, so you can share some pics of your fur baby with us.

Welcome to the forum rusty and good luck with your little one. As long as you keep training him while he's still young, he'll be fine and don't worry about the toilet training for now..it may take some time but he'll get it eventually :) 

Enjoy your adventure with the best dog breed hehe :P and welcome to Husky owners.

Take care x

post-1354-0-32160300-1405679619_thumb.jp

Hi me too just now can someone tell me how to work this please? Like a profile pic etc thanks jayne

Have a look in here :)

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/forum/26-forum-help-faq/