Hello!

Malcynth

Hello everyone!

My name is Karri and i live in Iowa. My boyfriend and i are getting a husky puppy at the end of august and i went searching on youtube and google for every type of information to get ready for the new member of our family! that is when i came across this website through a youtube video posted about the husky camp. needless to say i was very excited when i saw that one of the camps is in IOWA! haha!

i look forward to getting to know everyone and i am looking forward to having a husky soon!

thanks everyone! we get our first husky at the end of august, but unfortunately the camp falls right when we will be busy that month. though we will be in cedar falls on he 20th, so maybe we could come by and visit! :D

Hi Karri, welcome to Husky Owners. You'll find all sorts of info on here but if you're stuck, feel free to post up, there's always someone around to lend a hand.

And the Iowa camp-mates would love to see you for the day, you would be made very welcome  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I went looking to see what a Malcynth was .... didn't find an answer, so Karry, what is it.

and ... how well do you play?  I was playing a youngster ( 8ish ) a while back (well, actually several years back) and when he started telling me who made this move in what tournament I decided I was out of my league - he beat me in short order!!!