Never Thought This Would Be Possible...

loudlucky

So everyone has always warned about Huskies being naughty, headstrong and them misbehaving... even the books I've read, 

BUT would you guys believe that the Border Collie puppy is actually worse than Smokey!!!!????

He already broke out of the puppy crate (which she used until 2 weeks ago!) and chews through all of the exact same toys she still has, barely teeth marks on them! 

She even pick up commands quicker! Only thing he obviously does better is recall!

I never thought a Husky would be better behaved than a BC!!! Or maybe she's saving it for when she's older????

Also, he bites the crap out of her already!!!! He takes her lips or neck skin and just pulls! And she just stands there!!!

Oh yes, I most certainly believe you. BCs are great but they also need a heap of training and are very full-on. :D I am sure you are going to want to tear your hair out at times but you will also have loads of fun!  :D

Oh yes, I most certainly believe you. BCs are great but they also need a heap of training and are very full-on. :D I am sure you are going to want to tear your hair out at times but you will also have loads of fun!  :D

Oddly all my previous BCs were so well behaved from the start and none of them were chewers... EVER! Must be in this one's pedigreed genes! :rolleyes: His parents have a working history, since his breeder provides dogs for the professional sheepdog trials and farms ;)  He already runs circles around Smokey and she's not impressed and a little confused at this 'odd' behaviour :D

Guess she's not the naughty pooch anymore :P

Ha ha, sounds like they'll get along like two peas in a pod. [emoji2]

Border collies and huskies are both intelligent, energetic dogs so yep, I can believe it! Those two qualities are a dangerous combination. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oddly all my previous BCs were so well behaved from the start and none of them were chewers... EVER! Must be in this one's pedigreed genes! :rolleyes: His parents have a working history, since his breeder provides dogs for the professional sheepdog trials and farms ;)  He already runs circles around Smokey and she's not impressed and a little confused at this 'odd' behaviour :D

Guess she's not the naughty pooch anymore :P

Ah yes, working lines are great and very full on  :D

Ha ha, sounds like they'll get along like two peas in a pod. [emoji2]

Border collies and huskies are both intelligent, energetic dogs so yep, I can believe it! Those two qualities are a dangerous combination. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

More like dynamite ready to explode :D

I just can't believe the Husky being the best behaved!!! And I didn't want a second Husky right now...  :facepalm:

Many years ago we had a full blood Border Collie from a working sheep farm.

WOW yeah, he was a challenge. Ate the furniture, would run for hours.

The only difference is that eventually the Collie will learn and behave and obey.

Huskies just never do

The only thing you need to make a naughty dog good, is a naughtier dog :lol:

???? So she sees him being bad and then suddenly goes, I'm not THAT bad am I????

Many years ago we had a full blood Border Collie from a working sheep farm.

WOW yeah, he was a challenge. Ate the furniture, would run for hours.

The only difference is that eventually the Collie will learn and behave and obey.

Huskies just never do

Well, I'm hoping they both learn to be good!!! :D

My Husky learns and behaves :D though never obey. LOL.

So true... they obey themselves! :rofl: