Extreme Couponing Show

Bambi92

Does anyone watch the extreme couponing show?

Does anyone use coupons?

I'm going to move to America become a crazy coupon lady then move back to Australia with my collection haha I can't find any coupons here like you guys have there unless I'm looking in the wrong places lol which is liking it is me were talking about haha

I could use to save that much money on shopping I'd be able to afford to fix the damn car and pay off my bills quicker :P

Lol, I love that show! We get coupons here but its really rubbish normally....something like 5p off a tub of butter.

You used to get free samples turn up in the post with good discount vouchers once upon a time but they seem to have died out now. Either that or they refuse to send me any![emoji19]

hahaha, I live in America.. and we definitely do get coupons very often. there's websites where you can find them and print them out, papers they hand out in the store that are full of them, and even some coupon dispensers in stores. hehe. :D

I wish we had something like that here I spent $500 on the weekend and got one trolley worth of stuff but the nappies and coke took up most of the room :( it's to expensive if I cook have my own veggie garden it'd be a little cheaper but not by much :( I want to be a kid again lol