Tag Box Question

Removed #5

Marc, a few days ago I tagged Jason Schrader when I meant to tag Jay (or maybe it was th eother way round, I don't remember and it's not important).  Tried to fix it and found out that I can't.  Couldn't even add Jay to the tag list in edit mode.

This evening, I was teasing Sherrie_X in the Nero_X thread (name similarity) and after saving the message realized that I should have tagged her as she might not see the message otherwise. Went back to edit the message, went into the full editor which has the tag box, selected Sherrie_X - but it doesn't show as being tagged in the message.

Am I not seeing something or is the tag box *only* operational in the original message??

Yep. I don't understand why but it won't work in edit mode. I've come a cropper myself a few times now. I think most of us have at some time. It's been like this for as long as I can remember, admittedly thats not saying much but at least a year I would say off the top of my head.

Yeah, it only works if you tag during the original post.

You can't go back and tag in Edit mode.

Nearest thing you can do is add a second blank post and tag them in that.