Been A Busy Beaver.

Emma

I've been redecorating the kitchen the last few days. It's slowly taking shape but still need to gloss the woodwork, get some masking tape and finish the ceiling edges, replace the blind and Lino.

Here's me in action.

ahateda7.jpg

ubema4ab.jpg

Unfortunately I got paint in me eye

eqa8ezaq.jpg

Also have some wall stickers to put up too. I suspect they are going to be a real pain the bum to do properly and may end up in the bin, lmao.

Sigh settle down children. . . LOL

But. . what?? . . . how. .?? No spilled paint and gleeful pawprints all over the floor and carpet and sofas and beds :erm:

I remember this guy, Michelangelo I think his name was.  He used to paint ceilings - just like Emma!

I remember this guy, Michelangelo I think his name was.  He used to paint ceilings - just like Emma!

Emmas got a bit of catching up to do then. . . . :P

post-1354-0-14854700-1406829410_thumb.jp

post-1354-0-32707000-1406829445.jpg

I was going to say "do you need to get a little closer to the ceiling" and then I saw the "got paint in my eye" picture lol

If I don't get that close I can't see where I've painted and where I haven't, lol. [emoji12]

And ummm yeah, I don't recommend getting paint in your eye, or in your hair, lol.