Holiday Time Is Nearly There...

robke

yes it is that time of the year again, we are going on holiday for 3 weeks...going this thursday morning driving to Luxemburg (again just love it there)... even though we have to drive back half way as my kid brother is getting married on the 22nd but heck only be for 1,5 day...

I am just looking forward to relaxing and walking the furkids in the hills with the sund of music :P

there is internet so I will check in and yes there will be piccies posted...LOL

Thanks Andy...I am sure we will..if you fancy a beer justpop round .. :P

Darn it if I wasn't waiting for a Amazon delivery I would be on my way :P :P :P

HOLIDAY, Struth mate, you've only just got back from one. Oh how the other half live :rofl: . I know you will but, enjoy it anyway.........................Again ;)

Gary.

Yes another one..but will still be working so not sure if you can call it holiday then LOL :P

but if you want to just pop round for a cold one...

Caravan nearly all packed..just a few things tomorrow morning then ...hook it on put the dog's in their travel crates have coffee ready and of we go...trying to leave here between 8 & 8.30 in the morning....

Happy holidays! Will look forwards to seeing lots of pics!  :D   

Don't forget to update us of any strange folk you see..... I was way too interested in what was going on behind that strange black fence that your caravan neighbours had erected around themselves last time!  lol.