Hi All :)

W3R3W0LF666

Hi Everyone.

Kato and I thought we would pop in an say hi! We want to meet fellow owners/dogs like us and talk their ears off about our day and the awesome things we do together.

I'm a first-time husky owner, but in the past I've worked with wolves in the Mexican Wolf Recovery Program with Wolf Haven in the United States as part of a wolf conservation group called Wolf Help. Due to working with and giving talks on wolves we worked with a lot of dog groups so I grew up around a various number of breeds even running with sled dogs at one point, but it's always been the huskies that won my heart.

So the other day me and my partner rehomed a rescue dog called Kato from a wonderful kennel in Nottingham.

Feel free to ask me anything you like about me or Kato and I'm sure I'll talk your ears off!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes :)

Kato is settling in really well, the last hurdle we just have to get over is getting him and the cats to all play nice together!

And I will happily spend hours talking about wolves and some of the experiences I've had working with them! Even from when I was around five years old mum had put me in a pen with a wolf and I'd been inside it's den and all sorts!

It was a dream come true for me too, I've never done anything since that's so fullfilling in life!

If people are interested I can try and dig out some old pictures of us with the wolves and the sled dogs?

I don't know about them, but I am DEFINITELY interested!! :D please do so!

Hi Everyone, thank for the kind welcomes.

I do have pics of Kato but I can't figure out how to get them on to the posts. When I use the image icon it tell me I'm not allowed to link anything. Is there another way of doing it?

Hi Everyone, thank for the kind welcomes.

I do have pics of Kato but I can't figure out how to get them on to the posts. When I use the image icon it tell me I'm not allowed to link anything. Is there another way of doing it?

Try now I think u need 5 posts before u can post links ( it helps prevent spamming) but now u should be able to :-)

Thanks again for all the welcomes!

The situation with the cats is still a little stressful, but bit by bit Kato is becoming more and more disinterested and the cats are creeping closer to him the more they see us with him. So I think we're getting there :)