Bye Bye Indonesia!

mydiamond

If you're not all touristed out by now, there is one place that is very special to me - Huntington Library at San Marino. 

Among other things Blue Boy and Pinkie hang facing each other ( if you don't know who they are then your art history is excruciatingly lacking! )  If I remember right, there's a Gutenberg Bible either in the same room or one adjoining.

This is one of those places that I can go and spend days just wandering around!  Any time I'm in Cal I spend more time there than at any other place (or probably combination of places).  The oriental garden is excellent ...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww that is so sweet of your brother to give you updates! Dime is a special boy!

How's your trip going? Others then the issues with dad

How was Disneyland? Always wanted to go :(

I've just got back from Disneyland. It was simply awesome. We just got lucky with the whole trip! When we need a seat in the food court, we just magically found one. When we want to go on a ride, the line is magically shorter than usual. Don't know what happened LOL we went on a lot of scary 4D rides and ate the worst pizza in the world. BUT, it's still a great trip :) came home with a cowboy hat and a Jack Skellington shirt!

I've just got back from Disneyland. It was simply awesome. We just got lucky with the whole trip! When we need a seat in the food court, we just magically found one. When we want to go on a ride, the line is magically shorter than usual. Don't know what happened LOL we went on a lot of scary 4D rides and ate the worst pizza in the world. BUT, it's still a great trip :) came home with a cowboy hat and a Jack Skellington shirt!

Haha awesome! They seen the crazy husky owner coming and ran away :P love when that happens never happens to me though Lol

4d ride? Can't remember what that is :(

A 4D ride is basically a 3D movie on a seat that moves, shakes and sprays water to your face. So it gives you real-world experience. Scary stuff :)

Well, NOW I'm in San Diego. I'm staying right in front of the beach, where I saw a gigantic galleon from several miles away. Not sure if it's a real ship or a mere decoration, but I'm not kidding when I say "gigantic" :o

I don't know yet what are we going to do today. We might pay a visit to the Gaslamp District and tour San Diego Zoo tomorrow, but it's still a "might". There's a Petco Park not too far away. I'm dying to pay a visit, but since I'm not traveling alone it's out of the options.

This is my last stop before they dump me at E. Lansing. It's still a bit hard to take in, really. I keep telling myself; "Liv, you're not on vacation. You're freaking staying here! You're not going back!". It's getting more and more real as each day goes by, and it's starting to feel a little daunting. The words kept spinning in my head like a broken record. You're not going back... you're not going back... you're not going back... :huskyfall:

I'm not going back :o how weird is that?

A 4D ride is basically a 3D movie on a seat that moves, shakes and sprays water to your face. So it gives you real-world experience. Scary stuff :)

Well, NOW I'm in San Diego. I'm staying right in front of the beach, where I saw a gigantic galleon from several miles away. Not sure if it's a real ship or a mere decoration, but I'm not kidding when I say "gigantic" :o

I don't know yet what are we going to do today. We might pay a visit to the Gaslamp District and tour San Diego Zoo tomorrow, but it's still a "might". There's a Petco Park not too far away. I'm dying to pay a visit, but since I'm not traveling alone it's out of the options.

This is my last stop before they dump me at E. Lansing. It's still a bit hard to take in, really. I keep telling myself; "Liv, you're not on vacation. You're freaking staying here! You're not going back!". It's getting more and more real as each day goes by, and it's starting to feel a little daunting. The words kept spinning in my head like a broken record. You're not going back... you're not going back... you're not going back... :huskyfall:

I'm not going back :o how weird is that?

Scary but exciting eh? You're on an adventure!

So nice to hear your Brother's taking good care of Dime.

And where are the photo's! You're in America, surely you've took some :D