Getting A Second Husky.

mylilhuskyboyICE

So i start university in September but am desperately looking to get another husky. Mainly because when i'm at uni, (living at home because of ice) i want it easier on my mum as Ice loves to beg for her attention all of the time. Im just wondering if anyone has tips on what i should do when introducing them both. 

Here's what I'm worried about: when do you plan to get that second?

Because as you already know dogs need time to settle and adapt, especially if there's already a resident dog. There will be little disagreements and scuffles, with none of them knowing who should be "top dog" and all. Won't you be busy with orientation stuff by the time you start college? Will your mom know what to do if Ice and the second dog got into a little fight? Rather than helping, the second dog would only make things worse if not socialized properly. Plus, you need time to find just the perfect individual.

So... when do you plan to get that second? :o

You killjoy, lol, im planning on getting the second this week, theres two options both are around 6-7months, ones a boy and ones a girl. both are friendly and good with other dogs - as is ice, my orientation stuff isnt until september 22ndish so i have two months to sort things out. My mum had a dog when she was in her 20-30s so knows how to handle it. - she had a german shephard, im fully aware they need time to settle as did ice when i got him, im expecting the scuffles as he does that anyway with other dogs when we meet and he always turns out dominant, if i get a second it will be VERY soon so i am around 24/7 for the first month of them meeting. 

LOOL, ill post pics when i decide :P dont want them judged by looks! LOL, 1 may be unavailable, the second (the female) im waiting anxiously till 1pm to find out ! :P

Its extremely exciting, i think ice can sense my excitement as hes being a little bugger! LOL

I didnt order a walking belt yesterday for no reason:P