Very Nervous

mylilhuskyboyICE

So im going to see the female husky at about 5pm, im taking train there and taking ice with me too, she said she has LOADS of people interested and im really scared that ice and her wont get along and that the lady will say no :( i really want another husky and i feel like this is my last chance as mums rules are "it must be free to a good home, you're not buying one."

$_80.JPG$_80.JPG$_80.JPG

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(  sorry to hear that, but I am sure you will find the right one!

I went through a few disapointments before I got Nikko.  There were like 3 or 4 dogs I really wanted but by the time I called they were gone.

Yeah, that is pretty crappy of them.  I know a lot of rescues won't hold a dog for you but they should at least tell if they have someone else interested and that there was a possibility of her being adopted before you got to see her

Yeah, I even explained I have husky experience, he's neutered she was spayed there's no way she could of thought I wanted her for breeding, she seemed very un interested to speak about the dogs over the phone so she must have already had a new home before she told me 5pm.. Now I just need to wait & hope something comes up, in the mean time I'm applying for jobs so if need be I can buy one from rspca or dogs trust / husky rescues

I've said this to her, there's so many gsd crosses and I said they will recall amazingly, mum wanted a gsd and I wanted a husky so we can both get what we want lol but nope, she doesn't want it ..

"I'm only getting a husky to keep ice company, it has to be a purebred husky"... Mm LOL he plays with other dogs too >.< .. Oh well, its how her mind works, it will just take longer I suppose.