Hey Everyone!!

kyubi

Hey everyone :) after years and years of reading and researching the breed, and years and years of experience raising other breeds, we finally have my our husky :)) his name is Kyubi and my name is Brian and my fiance is Joslyn, nice to finally introduce us! I would love to post some pics, but my tapatalk keeps telling me "you're not allowed to post links" but I'm not trying to post a link? I had this long intro complete with pictures already made up but when I went to post, it gave me that error. I am indeed posting a picture and not a link haha well anyway when i get it figured out i will be glad to post some pictures, hope everyone is having a great day/night wherever you are.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh that is our brand new spam prevention rule. Sorry it bothered you, but we've been getting a lot of spams lately. Pics are counted as links. BUT you'd be able to post pics after your fifth post. So keep talking :D

Welcome on board btw! Is that him in your avatar? Gotta love redheads :D

We'll Brian, welcome home. Glad you found us, and hurry up with a few more posts so we can see some pics of Kyubi. If any issues arise or you have any questions, we are always ready to help.

After years of lurking, it's so great to finally chime in haha

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thanks Mazz, really glad to be amongst everyone :) really feeling at home here

zu9anu8y.jpg

Kyubi the day we took him home :) 2 months old

7yjenery.jpg

First twig and snow haha 2 months

e2upy2ad.jpg

First howl, we were SO PROUD!!

ateqy4ab.jpg

Napping at 4 months :')

y2uha9an.jpg

His Easter collar, 6 months old growing big!!

8agubaga.jpg

Couch time!! He loves lounging with us and yes we allow couch time ONLY WHEN WE SAY SO haha 6 months

7a8umyga.jpg

Kyubi today @ 8 months old. Whenever I shower he sits or lays there in the bathroom until I'm done, EVERY TIME haha

I can talk and talk and talk, and will do so accordingly. More to come!

Welcome to the forum Brian, well done for doing a great deal of research prior to getting your puppy! I will look forward to seeing some pics of Kyubi! I was like you and was here for around 8 months prior to getting my boy and the research has helped me greatly.

Thanks everyone for your kind words :) I also am a pup in comparison to everyone here! We learned VERY quickly that this breed is unlike any other, and although I know that is very cliche to say about any breed, REALLY, huskies are quite different, but in such wonderful ways and sometimes pulling hair out frustration ways haha glad to know I have a pack to count on when we now have questions

Aaawwwhhh love his parti eyes :wub:

Thanks! Didnt know he would have them when we first got him actually haha. His left eye had only but a mere speck of this hazel green color on the edge of the eye, it was very hard to tell it was even there. But as he matures it's taking over, which we love!