Jw Bad Cuz Review

loudlucky

So it finally arrived!

JWPBCBLUEMED.jpg

Not too happy about it being blue, but they sell it blindbox so you can't pick the colour :(

Smokey seems to be interested, especially if it squeaks, but I have an unforseen problem! Wollie wants it REAL BAD!!! And he's not one for squeaky toys... :shrug: so now I have to play with her alone somewhere where he can't see (or hear!) it :rolleyes: and the squeaker is very loud! So I'll have to save up to get him one too (and then he's probably not gonna want it!)

Will keep you posted on how long it survives Smokey, but she's not really a toy chewer (except for her teething phase)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FWIW I believe that blue is highly visible in the dog colour spectrum and probably the best colour for dog toys. Orange being the worst.

interesting! I never knew that... so I'll keep in mind not to buy orange toys, most rubber stuff here is either blue, green, yellow or red ;)

Solo would love that especially the squeak. Let us know if it lasts,

yeah, I assume it would since she doesn't even chew cheap plastic toys ;)

Wondering if I should get one for B since he pretty much destroys anything he gets in minutes...and he's not even a Husky!

• 4 weeks later...

Almost a month of having her Bad Cuz and while not her favourite toy anymore, still one Smokey enjoys very much and still holding strong...no chew marks or wear & tear :) she still hasn't figured out how to squeak it herself :lol:

She does have other uses for it though...cauht her asleep with it on her tummy the other day! :D

post-11912-0-54844000-1409936864_thumb.j

Bless her. Will have to look into getting one for ice. He destroys everything so I was waiting to see how yours held out first. Lol. [emoji1]

I don't think it will last with a serious chewer though ;) rather see my post on the Petstages Orka pine cone - now that's something chewable!

Chester likes wooden spoons (had three of my Dave's favourites)! And dishbrushes (nine so far)...lol

Oh..and kitchen rolls. Empty pckts of ham/cheese also get nicked if left to go out to recycle bin - find them in the garden!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Well... I had a $10 voucher at a pet shop so I went and bought Ronin one in blue. He is going nuts over it LOL. He has been chewing and playing with it non stop for half an hour. Normally he brings a ball or toy to be so he can interact, but with this one he has pushed it into a corner on the couch for his play only  :lol:

Well... I had a $10 voucher at a pet shop so I went and bought Ronin one in blue. He is going nuts over it LOL. He has been chewing and playing with it non stop for half an hour. Normally he brings a ball or toy to be so he can interact, but with this one he has pushed it into a corner on the couch for his play only :lol:

glad to hear he likes it too! no pics to share???

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2