Jw Bad Cuz Review

loudlucky

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got the shop to replace it and Ronin squeaked it  non stop for around half and hour - I ended up giving him his bone so my ears could get a rest, so all good so far :D  Will see how we go tomorrow  :) It was so sad when the first one stopped squeaking as Ronin gave a little sad whine  :(

Oh my...my TWO bad Cuz will be here Thurs hopefully - one each for Chester & Eski (coming Friday). They will be given after she comes...but...Hubby hates squeaky toys.

Is my time numbered...?

My old Westie boy LOVED squeaky toys and would squeeze it slowly when walking, fast after running and sometimes just any old how but...squeak in almost orgasmic pleasure..With eyes shut. rofl....

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

well these squeak differently if you press them differently! it has a very high pitched sound at times ;) depending on how much your furkids will squeeze them and how often, I'd say YES you have a problem! :rofl: maybe only give them at certain times of the day? definitely hide them at bedtime! :D

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2

We've had a red one hanging around for probably 5 years. The older dogs had come to ignore it. Niji just rediscovered it but she's barely double its size and can hardly clear the ground carrying it. Obviously she can't squeak it yet. It seems it lost one of its pointy ear like bits and is a little scuffed up in some places but otherwise still in good shape. It survived the teething of what eventually turned into an 80 lb dog and a 30 lb dog.

Ok...posted my video of Chester Cottee with his new toy to YouTube but...I can't find it now! It said tag with commas so I put "Chester Cottee's new Bad Cuz toy, Tappa.com"

It came up ending .com.com.com

- not my forte this..being (feeling) duh! Fed up!

Video is on his fb page 'Chester Cottee' anyway! I'll go 'public' with it too. :-/

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk