Aw :(

mydiamond

Asked my brother to send me pics of my boy, and I got these:

post-2850-0-77994900-1407478733_thumb.jp

post-2850-0-33999800-1407478735_thumb.jp

That's our garage. Every weekday morning he gets confined there to let the janitors in (they're terrified of dogs). Then once they finish cleaning his favorite hiding spots and move upstairs, I'd let him back in. My brother told me Dime walked himself to the garage this morning and has stayed there until well after lunchtime. Do you think he's waiting for me to call him inside, like usual? :( Aww I miss him terribly. Told the brother to keep him inside after afternoon walk, but until then I told him to let Dime hang around wherever he wants to.

Well, the fact that my maid has been long (like, years long) involved in Dime's daily routine and care helps a little. I can rest assured that he's left with someone who knows what to do with him. But he's my little fluffy baby and I just worry all the time :( I'm not even sure what exactly am I worrying about, but I am!

Yep, battling jet lag now. It's 5 AM in West Hollywood, CA and I just can't sleep because it's 7 PM in Indonesia :lol: that, and because I've slept like a baby during the eleven-hour flight. So far, so good! Nice weather, nice people, nice food, nice hotel :)