New Living Situation Help/advice Needed For Single Man

ZachAttack

I currently live with my friend who helps out looking after my dog Zach when I'm on nights but he is moving out around June next year. I will then be alone and working 12 hour shifts (especially nights) is no good for an energetic husky to be locked up in the house.

Anyway I am going to look for a new job where I only work days but obviously I might not be able to do that by the time my housemate moves out.

Ideally I would meet my perfect wife by then but just incase I don't has anyone got any ideas on what I could do with the wolfdog whilst at work? Or is it even feasible to leave him alone at night?

Trying to prepare now to avoid future problems

Goes in the crate but howls for an hour or so before he sleeps so guess not. He's 15 months old and I can leave him around 4 hours roaming free in the house before he starts going nuts. I suppose I could get a sitter but not sure they even offer a night service?

If it was me i wouldn't be worried about leaving mine all at night if i was in through the day they would more than likely sleep it all!

I live on my own and i work 54 hours per week i do however pay someone to go into mine through the day to break it up so it can be done on your own :)

If it was me i wouldn't be worried about leaving mine all at night if i was in through the day they would more than likely sleep it all!

I live on my own and i work 54 hours per week i do however pay someone to go into mine through the day to break it up so it can be done on your own :)

Is this person a friend or someone who does it for a living?

She does dog walking, home boarding at her house, dog visits, she comes in to mine just to let them out side now as I walk them either side so I pay 3.00 per visit. walking for half hour was 7.00 and boarding if I wanna go away etc is 20 pounds per night (for both not each) she would charge more if its late visits etc or weekends

I work 12 hour shifts and live on my own.

The dogs have free run of the bottom of the house.

I have a large dog flap in the back door which lets out into a 6ft fenced 150ft back garden.

Whether I am working days or nights they have access to the garden to poop and pee and play.