Underpaid

Stormy

So at sainsburys I get paid every four weeks. A member of management inputs them and another checks and confirms....

So checked to see what I'd got and they have under paid me by 280 quid!!** only been paid 108 pounds for the month!

As you can imagine I am not happy I be spoken to one person so far there and the manager is in tomorrow so I'll be speaking to him then!!

I sometimes wonder where companies acquire their employees who work in payroll. All present, past, and future HO members exempt from that statement of course.

Sounds about right.  A couple of years ago the HR department at my work (a london borough council) forgot to pay their entire sessional staff on the payroll system.   I personally told them that I'd wait until next month's wages went through on the condition that I would bill them for any unauthorised overdraft fees that I might occur in the interim due to their error. 

They agreed to that on principle but funnily enough a few days later the money showed up in my bank account anyway.  Considering their workforce is enormous with literally 100s, if not thousands of employees on their database, I suspect they didn't want to end up paying everyone's bank charges, lol.

They are set up to pay by BACS if they make a payment outside of the normal payment date they are charged a small fee

for this service.So ALL managers say "oh, no we can't do it" which is bollocks

They can, they pay the fee and like any bank transfer it's in your account by the next day.

They are fobbing you off.