Blog Post About Small Dogs In With The Big Dogs, And Other Annoying Things People Do!

Arooroomom

HI all-

Haven't been around much lately... Don't even remember the last time I posted anymore!

Just thought I would share this with the Husky community since we know the struggles of dealing with smaller dogs and our big goofy chasey dogs all the time :)

http://sixdogblog.com/2014/08/11/how-to-piss-people-off-who-have-dogs-when-you-have-a-small-dog-or-a-rude-dog-or-if-youre-just-a-jerk/

Welcome back, it's been a while! [emoji1]

Enjoyable read and certainly there are aspects that We can all relate to. Why do so many people take their dog out and then ignore them?! Drives me bonkers! [emoji32]

I trust my 2 to a point... the point being if another dog is slightly aggressive Solo gets protective and charlie gets snappy but as my 2 are always leashed why do thd other owners look as if it's myvproblem?

Well, it's obvious ... if you weren't there with that vicious Husky then they wouldn't have a problem, so it's obviously you and yours who are the problem.  I really hate that type of logic!!!

Aside:  when I stopped at the vets on my way home there were two little girls ( 10 & 12 ish ) in the waiting room with their spaniel <?>  When I came in with Sasha the youngest girl asked if she could pet her and I was about to say yes when their dog, which her sister was holding, decided to have a hissy fit which brought a real quick "No!".  Met the mother, both girls and both of their dogs as we were all leaving, Sasha being nicely laid back and Avalanche already in the Jeep.  We chatted for a while and Sasha snuck over to the girl and nudged her hand, girl looked at me and momma and both their dogs and I said "Okay" (their dogs were apparently okay as long as they were on the floor??)

It's pleasant meeting people who don't immediately assume Husky = mean and have the manners to ask ...

Edited by Al Jones

A good read, thanks for the Link.

Agree entirely if they don't follow the rules they can't call foul.

HI all-

Haven't been around much lately... Don't even remember the last time I posted anymore!

Just thought I would share this with the Husky community since we know the struggles of dealing with smaller dogs and our big goofy chasey dogs all the time :)

http://sixdogblog.com/2014/08/11/how-to-piss-people-off-who-have-dogs-when-you-have-a-small-dog-or-a-rude-dog-or-if-youre-just-a-jerk/

Excellent read and long time no see. :) Hows it goin?