Forced To Create A Fan Base For Meeko!

Jack Finneran

After lots of attention when making a train ride from Chichester to Haslemere I decided to see if it was worth creating a Facebook page for Meeko, as it allows me to swamp the page with photos and videos and then 20 years later I can view it as a timeline of my first best buddy :)

After your amazing advice on my initial problems I thought I'd post the page on here, incase any of you would like to see/keep updated with the little lad.

He's doing great and the dominance aggression is slowly wiring out of him, I felt so much more confident thanks to your advice so feel free to join us on the page - https://www.facebook.com/Meekothesiberian

Thanks again

Jack & Meeks xpost-12085-14077390923345_thumb.jpg

How can they delete it :( I hope they warn me so I can save all the photos and videos!! I will definitely take them up on that if they do, they have the option for 'pages for fun' so I'll have a case, I also have the contacts for publicity so I could make a big deal.. Eurghh Facebook!!!!!!! I so hope they don't :(

Well I was forced to by my girl and family and I wanted to so I could store the photos, I could of used another site but I was forced to use Facebook as my girl and family believed he could go as public as Boo aha!!