Whats The Worst Thing Your Husky Has Stolen?

mylilhuskyboyICE

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ice has had a lot. Toothbrushes and toothpaste, the steak off my plate, but his most favourite thing is my shoes. He's destroyed several pairs of sandals (I had them in the cupboard but he managed to open it somehow and have a root around inside). The worst one was when he destroyed an expensive pair of High heels. They were also put away in the cupboard and hidden underneath some other stuff but he still found them! I was not impressed.

I have since discovered that the magnet lock that holds the cupboard door shut had become loose and wasn't holding which is how he'd been getting inside. A quick push and the door swung open! It's fixed now and he can't get hold of my shoes! :P

Myshka! Now, where do I start with this little madam?? A few TV remotes, a few cordless house phones, a pair of in-ear headphones, an ipod, a slice of bread and butter from Grumpy's plate that she stole in stealth mode from right next to him & he never saw her! Lots of mail if she gets to it first ........................ it's endless!!

Myshka! Now, where do I start with this little madam?? A few TV remotes, a few cordless house phones, a pair of in-ear headphones, an ipod, a slice of bread and butter from Grumpy's plate that she stole in stealth mode from right next to him & he never saw her! Lots of mail if she gets to it first ........................ it's endless!!

A tv remote??? How did that go down? LOL ive had ice eat a pair of headphones. They really are mischievous, i could imagine the look on the face of whoever's bread it was LOL - hopefully they just thought they ate it and didnt remember ?:P   ice has tried to eat mail before but hes out of that phase now i think... hope. 

A tv remote??? How did that go down? LOL ive had ice eat a pair of headphones. They really are mischievous, i could imagine the look on the face of whoever's bread it was LOL - hopefully they just thought they ate it and didnt remember ? :P   ice has tried to eat mail before but hes out of that phase now i think... hope. 

The bread was the funniest. Grumpy, my other half, was eating his tea on his knee, watching tv. He had 3 rounds of bread & butter to accompany his fish & chips on a side plate on the sofa cushion next to him. He had eaten 2 rounds and went to get the third when he realised it had gone. He looked at me and said "I'm sure I had another piece left" then we both looked down the far end of the living room & there's Myshka chewing for all she is worth trying to get rid of the evidence! Neither of us saw her sneak down, pinch it & run off again  :lol:  :lol:

I can't say he has stolen anything bad. Only major thing is my heart!

Never a shoe, remote etc. A couple plants were emptied out so he could munch the pot but that's it. Guess I'm either lucky or in for future make up for the loss in items!

Oh my gosh.. So remind me why we love our huskys? LOL mums having second thoughts about letting me get a second now, between them they will be able to steal a 12kg turkey at christmas LOL & diablo (sorry not sure of real name) you have it allllll to come! LOL

Btw.. How did they eat a hair dryer? LOL

That turkey reminds me of Kodiak's big steal..that Thanksgiving turkey!  He has also gotten a loaf of bread that was in the breadbox too.

Nikko, on the other hand...

1 remote

2 iPhone's (luckily I have an Otter box..phone was OK)

countless receipts, papers, magazines

$5.00 cash

Driver's License

Credit card

2 hats

several socks

several swiffer dusters

Kong stuffed bed

several towels/rags

2 Flip-flops

used tissues

Empty water bottles

The remote by far was the worse one..it was a fancy universal remote that was like $200...completely destroyed!

10383581_10152655264109672_2448506551682

So ice has a few under his belt, a pick axe, rake, electric toothbrush & finally his grand worst theft... our sunday lunch from yesterday! - mothers not too happy LOL

BUT didn't you ask on here what he could get from the big feast????

So far Smokey only stole a (expensive) pair of Nike sneakers :facepalm:

Oh wow looks like a good lunch for Ice ! I've been really lucky with Loki so far the only thing hes taken from me is my used tissues (gross) and a small bag of caramel popcorn the other night!!! (I left it unattended for a while on the coffee table right at his nose level) Hes never touched a shoe or anything like that. The YARD on the other hand has quite the selection of holes in it ! Haha I guess he stole our nice looking lawn ! 

Well where do I begin....

Snowy, endless pairs of shoes, vegetables (last night he stole some courgettes), contact lens box, receipts, pens, empty boxes for the recycling box, cheese, pillows, buttons off the duvet, wood stove gloves, wood from the wood pile, bread off the table.  

And today he decided to chew the arm off of the sofa in out conservatory :(

He's eaten countless shoes and socks but the worst thing he has destroyed is when he went underneath my dad's brand new van and chewed all the wiring underneath which cost him £400! SO thankful he  laughed it off.

Dime has chewed a whole lot of stuff when he was younger, but the only thing he has ever stolen is my monthly report card. I don't know how he got it, it's supposed to be in the mailbox! Unless the postman's stupid enough to simply toss it like a newspaper? :shrug: anyways, my grades weren't exactly satisfying that month LOL so I didn't complaint :lol:

Shadow has so far killed a football I bought today :( She also ate my boyfriends sandwich the other night, she stole it from the front room table while he wasn't looking and she stole my cookie from the counter the other night. I guess I'm doing ok so far.

The worst thing Zoya has stolen was my heart. Then comes Eisa, and wouldn't you know it, she too steals my heart.