Whats The Worst Thing Your Husky Has Stolen?

mylilhuskyboyICE

Turbo nabs all the usual stuff.. Socks, toothpaste, tissue after tissue out of the box, my kids small toys, etc..

But the worst thing my previous dog (pitbull) stole and used as a chew toy --- my wife and I's wedding album! Not the big album, it was the brag book (a smaller, about 4"x6" sized identical to the album that you bring with you like a photo book so the bride can show off and brag to her friends). We had only received a few days prior.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sasha has lately taken to stealing my sons bottles and chewy the top and leaving the rest of it.

Other then that it's been junk mail two TV remotes luckily they survived and still work except o have to pay for one because I don't own it Lol

Worst of all she stole all my dinner one night she took advantage of the morning sickness cheeky little brat she was!

I guess, in a way, I'm lucky.  Sasha, to my knowledge, has never chewed on anything except me. 

Avalanche had a bout of chewing up a couple of pairs of blue jeans ( one new pair ) and it's not safe to leave the unmentionables out where he can get them - ewww!!

Neither of them counter surf, I can leave food on the counter and expect it to be there when I get back.

Yeh, I'll consider myself lucky overall.

Umm yeah Al I would say you are lucky!! Mine would snatch it off the counter the minute I'm not looking. Heck, I had Kodiak locked in a crate with zip ties and he broke out and got to a turkey defrosting in a sink!! Even took off the plastic wrap off lol.