I Broke Myself.

Emma

After laying the flooring yesterday I think I might have overdone it a bit. Woke up this morning to find that I am waddling around the house like a penguin! :confused:

My butt and leg muscles are screaming in protest but that's not too bad.... the weird bit is my left knee joint. It feels really weird like it doesn't want to move and hurts in a strange way. It wants to lock itself into one position but thankfully hasn't.

I know I'm getting older but right now I'm feeling like a pensioner, lol. I was planning on going down the dump today (dunno why but I quite like going down the dump, I'm weird, lol). But maybe I'll rain check on that and sort out stuff indoors instead. :erm: One things for sure, I won't be running any marathons today! Lol.

have you knelt on it funny while laying the flooring? you might have over stretched the ligaments. Great excuse for a feet up day, me thinks! ;)

I was a gymnast yesterday! I must have have contorted myself into every position imaginable! Yep, was Kneeling on it and also leaning sideways to get into the nooks and crannies, putting extra stress on it. Was also standing on one leg, leaning forwards and putting all my weight on the washing machine to get it to tilt back (so that Paul could push the Lino under). Had to do this several times for all the appliances as it took ages to do it properly. Kept getting the Lino wonky! :(

Oh, Emma. . . 

What you did yesterday was the equivilent of a day at the gym.

Not surprised that you are a gibbering wreck today.

Hot soak in the bath and a day of pampering.

you did it all wrong Emma...you should have been barking the orders and let somebody else do the hard work...

Would have been nice! I was giving the orders but delegation isn't really my strong point, lol. What I should have done is pulled up a chair, and shout at them from the comfort of sitting down and doing nothing. [emoji2]

Would have been nice! I was giving the orders but delegation isn't really my strong point, lol. What I should have done is pulled up a chair, and shout at them from the comfort of sitting down and doing nothing. [emoji2]

yep lol :P

• 2 weeks later...

I know the topics a few days old but what do you mean by going down the dumps?

To me that's either where all our rubbish goes or meaning your really sad lol

Lol. Oh I was supposed to be taking some household junk down to the local dump but all that hoisting things around wasn't looking likely and I have to confess it's still here now! Whoops!