Going On My Jollies!

Val (Zebedee)

I can't tell you that last holiday we had that wasn't a mere day out or weekend away! We're off to Cornwall tomorrow morning with the pooches going camping in a new tent. Now - we've never put this 9 man tent up before & there are about 6 bags that make up the tent! I can see me & Grumpy falling out on day 1!

I think I'll do the "woman" thing & print off instructions  ;)  but can still see it'll go wrong somehow  :lol:  :lol:

Good luck! They look tricky, must be a nack to it but I think they should sell giant sized pop up tents! Lol. Would be easier!

Enjoy your holiday down south, Cornwall is lovely! They have some fantastic beaches and I hear the surfings good too! Lol. :D

Have a great time.

At least if you fall out over the tent construction you've got plenty of space to sleep apart

Can't wait. Staying near Tintagel, been told Coverack does ice cream to die for, will meet up with a husky owner that lives in Par and has given me a few out of the way places to take the pooches. As long as I get on a dog-friendly beach at some point, I'll be happy (that rules out the usual locations I go at Newquay and Porth) lol

have fun camping...

print out the manual and memorise it then give it to Grumpy to read while traveling down so you do the driving and if it gets to much...take dogs for a walk...lol