Water

Aliciajean1977

My Husky does this all the time.  We take him to the beach and he runs with his mouth open scopping up the water, which is a worry as its sea water.   He seems fine though.  He also empties the water bowl with his paws so we have a big container outside filled with water so he can splash away to his hearts content.

Just be happy that he isn't "diggin" in the water bowl. Aurora used to do that when she was a puppy and we had to curb that habit as quickly as possible. Now she just sticks he whole snout into the bowl and drips water everywhere in the house! Pretty normal husky behavior though.   

Nikko never did that, he would drink "normally"  When I got Kodiak, it was a different story!  He sticks his whole muzzle in the water bowl and I am left with a puddle of water all over the floor!  I switched from a regular bowl to a big water dispenser that has a smaller area so it's not as bad.