Skye Enjoyed A Walk Up Moel Famau Today

PaulaSkye

We have had Skye almost a year now, she is still quite a small girl, but she is full of fun and such a gentle and lovely natured girl, she occasionally takes over the gardening and digs little holes in the grass ready for planting, how kind of her lol.

She also helps to keep the washing down by stealing balls of socks and scoffing them when my back is turned, so she has helped get us into a new routine where socks are put away immediately.

She is has even turned the hubby into a DIY expert by pointing out to him that a couple of our fence panels were a little loose, she demonstrated this by sneaking into next doors garden to visit their dog and help him eat his dinner, again what a helpful nature she has! [emoji14]

Skye decided a while ago that the comfiest place to sleep was on the end of our bed, and the no dogs upstairs rule didn't actually apply to her, and as she rules the roost she makes the rules which she puts in place by making the stink face [emoji52] .

All in all this little husky has made our family complete and has melted the hearts of us all. I thought you might like to see a few updated pics of her. Hope to be a bit more active on the forum than I have been of late. And the hubby keeps threatening to join also [emoji6]

Paula x

post-11223-14078797537028_thumb.jpgpost-11223-14078797790062_thumb.jpgpost-11223-14078798055138_thumb.jpgpost-11223-14078798307287_thumb.jpgpost-11223-14078798473414_thumb.jpg

Ah, she's a pretty girl and sure has a way with expressions for the camera!! 

First picture: "That looks interesting, wonder if they;ll let me try?"

Second picture: "... and just what is it that you're thinking that you want now?"

Third picture: "I'm coming mom, but please, just let me take this little dump first!!"

Fourth picture: "Yeh, if you're going to keep that up then let's see just how far we really get!"

Edited by Al Jones