Hi, just registered on this site. I have a one year old sibe called tala. Her show name is midnight blue paradise. She is black and white with black/brown eyes. She is the most affectionate animal I have ever met. It is a privelege to own her. She's as strong as an ox and totally mental but severely pack orientated. She talks constantly. Cheers.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tried and gave up. I have photobucket and don't know how to integrate the html link onto the page with those silly icon things. I got angry, threw the laptop and have just returned from a long walk with tala and my EBT/border/staffie cross named Rio.

I tried and gave up. I have photobucket and don't know how to integrate the html link onto the page with those silly icon things. I got angry, threw the laptop and have just returned from a long walk with tala and my EBT/border/staffie cross named Rio.

It should give u the option for an IMG link? Just copy and paste that , it should work

I think when you're on photobucket you can just copy and paste the writing at the top of the screen straight onto your post and it should just appear here as a link.  Or else you should be able to copy and paste the pictures straight on here.  Failing that, if you click on 'more reply options' you'll see a paperclip icon, that will help you to upload pics straight from your laptop.  

I'm not the best at explaining myself but I hope this helps!

edit:  ooh I took too long writing this and Nix has already helped you, lol. :up: