Getting Closer!

loudlucky

It took awhile for Nikko and Kodiak to get used to each other.  Nikko would not even go in the same room as him for almost a month, and just recently have they started playing together, almost 16 months later!

THAT is Smokey? :jawdrop: goodness gosh they grow fast. Somebody press the pause button please!

Yes! She's growing up way too fast!!! Struggling to pick her up already these days... she weighed 11, 8kg on Friday when she had her check up ;) I'm guessing she's going to be big like her daddy and not small :D

They're so cute together! :P

More like unpredictable dynamite at times ;) but I can leave them alone for a few minutes on the bed (unless Wollie's rubber chicken or sheep feet rope toy is around!) Smokey is excellent with the stay command if it involves lounging around on the bed! And they even share the other toys...no possessiveness between them! It's only when Smokes gets annoying and wants to play Husky style that W gets confused and bares teeth :shrug:

Very nice set of pictures, looks like they're gradually settling in with each other.  How's momma doing now, can she relax???

With these two, maybe, yes... but I still have B too to get into the act and he is 100 times more boisterous than Smokey!!! Should've gotten a second Husky! :rolleyes: but oh well, I guess he'll be in on the act in a few months :D

B and Smokey are doing great together, but it's too much with 2 pups for Wollie :( the vet thinks he has cancer... has like golf ball sized bumps all over his body suddenly, sticking out 5mm or so...spoke to B's breeder and she says it's quite common in Collies and there's nothing the vet can do :(