Just Some Photos Of Gijs

BlueWolf

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

More from today :) Not sure why but it's always such a joy to photograph them. I don't even make so many photos of my own dogs!  :redface1: In almost every picture you can see the bright little sparks in his eyes.

He's always the first to find the new interesting things to play with: Today it was all the leaves around him!

post-2355-0-45622400-1414606378_thumb.jp

post-2355-0-53224500-1414606384_thumb.jp

post-2355-0-19129400-1414606391_thumb.jp

post-2355-0-17111400-1414606397_thumb.jp

post-2355-0-84329800-1414606402_thumb.jp

Can't get enough of that face  :wub:

post-2355-0-65121300-1414606408_thumb.jp

He found the joy of belly rubs. Once he's in a playful mood (which is often as easy as blowing in his ears, lol) he starts running, jumping, play bowing around the place. Today he rolled and lied on his back with his head rested on my feet, front paws both in the air. Think we sat just there for a good 10 minutes. He loves belly rubs and I think today he realised that himself as well. He'll stop everything to get some. It's like an on/off switch. Give him a scratch on his belly and he'll just stands there, staring with a pure enjoyment in his eyes. Stop and he'll be begging for more, lol. It's a good sign he's being able to relax more with me while in his own kennel.

For the next four weeks I'm there 5 days a week to do my last school assignment, the one that determines whether or not I get my diploma. The shelter life isn't doing Gijs very well so for the next few weeks I've decided to stop by his kennel and have some one to one time at least once a day. Either to give him a walk or just to have a good fuss with him for half an hour. I feel sorry for him for being here so long (he's been here since January) so I'll do my best help him a bit whenever I can.