3 Mile Run!

sparrow63

Looks like it didn't bother them at all.  How's Nathan holding up??

Doing ok. I have a bad knee that acts up sometimes and that is kinda bothering me so I think that our next adventure either tomorrow or Friday will be Daddy strapping on some skates and the girls can pull him! Just to give it a little rest! B)

Aww they are both soo gorgeous [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] And are those the gentle pullers?? How are they working out?(: cuz i got Shadow the gentle leader (the one that kinda looks like a muzzle) and it works perfectly on not ketting him pull but because hes rlly persistent on pulling, he already made it dig thru his skin a little on his nose /:

Aww they are both soo gorgeous [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] And are those the gentle pullers?? How are they working out?(: cuz i got Shadow the gentle leader (the one that kinda looks like a muzzle) and it works perfectly on not ketting him pull but because hes rlly persistent on pulling, he already made it dig thru his skin a little on his nose /:

They work pretty well. Aurora is pretty good with it and understands that she can't really pull, but Pasha is a little more persistent and ends up turning herself every once and awhile. You really have to make sure that you get the ones that fit well because we think we might have gotten a size too big for each of them so it doesn't really stay on their chest very well.