So Sabre Is Home..

mylilhuskyboyICE

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got chad back the other day and he had the runs from switching foods again.. get a shovel and kinda kick it under it. like, set it close to the pile and push down closer to the grass, then kick it under.

it gets about 95% of the poo.. usually ;)

i have a dog scooper that i use, but it's pretty much the same.. good luck!

oh and congrats on your new boy! so so soooo happy for you! ;D

Thank you guys :D i just got his microchip password too so once i get a spare 6pound i can switch him over! first things first i wanted to do was get him his licence / tag  & a collar along with some food so thats skint me lol, i dont mind the poo in the garden, i spray it with the hose anyway, my issues when we're out lol, not much i can do :\ im gonna starve him for 24hrs & see what happens. 

I havent slept yet LOl, been constantly on my phone on here/ splitting up fights /researching / thinking what i need to get, what i need to do, , both dogs are now conked out after going to see ices friend mishka, (1yr old female) and playing offlead with her in a basketball court & then having a 45minute walk LOL