Settled In Well

Aliciajean1977

Baylee, I gotta disagree with that. The prey drive thing is not a myth. I am also lucky enough to own a Husky with low to non-existent prey drive, but 99% Huskies are *not* good with cats because their prey drive is simply too high. It's good to hear that your two get along with your cat, but that does not mean the prey drive warning is false. As for Lorraine, I'd still recommend you to not leave the dog and the cat alone unsupervised especially once the dog got older. But I do hope they continue to get along :) x

Thanks everyone My Felix (cat) only comes every morning for his breakfast and as and when he hungry in the day then he normally goes straigh back out he hates to be inside and im always around as Comet hates cats as a rule but tolorates felix and they have even been seen/known to share a bed. Knowing this i never leave felix with the dog and if i go out the room comet will normally follow me this will be the case with thor too. Ive had felix 8yrs nearly so really dont want anything to happen to him or the dogs x

lovely pic's but Baylee that's a silly comment  'husky to prove the prey drive wrong' a dog can live happily with a cat for years then one day it can change. just ask sarah on here her cat was 10yo lived with her dogs then one day it all changed. so no don't ever trust your dog with the cat.