Think A Cat Wants Help But I'm Not Sure

Bambi92

There's been a gray cat sitting out the front of my house all day normally he comes and goes but not today he has stayed laying there I went out before and he came up to me he was limping and had scratches all over his head and a few on his body normally he would run away but not this time I don't know if he wants help or what I should do I don't know who owns him if anyone does they haven't taken him to a very he's friendly and we'll fed I have him some biscuits be only ate a few of them I don't know if I should ring someone or if any one will turn up to help him if I do ring he doesn't seem to be in pain he let me touch the leg he was limping on I couldn't see anything that looked like he'd been hurt what should I do? He's not desexed either

Delta hasn't realized he's there yet which isn't normal she normally smells him as soon as he comes into the yard

Can u take him to see if he's chipped at all?

No I'm on my own oh is at work won't be home for 6 hours yet :( that's why I don't know if I should ring someone the closest place that would come out to him is about 20 mind away

It might not hurt to ring n just get some advice see if they have any suggestions or something I'm not 100% sure on what to do tbh , unless u wait the 6 hours n then take him

I might ring them I don't know if he's limping for some attention or if he is hurt but all he's doing is sleeping

I'd make a call, too. Hope the little kitty turns out okay x

So do I he seems to have gone for a walk I can't see him next door not long got home I think they might of scared him :( I hope he comes back or is ok.

I'll go have a look and see if he's somewhere out there soon if he is I'll ring them straight away.

There was a kitten stuck in the tree out the back not long ago that looks exactly like this guy but with a bit of white I'm thinking he might of been it's dad.

Why do animals always come to my yard Lol

Because you have pets! The scent of the dog food (and cat food) probably attracts them

True I've had lizards birds cats a dog and we have an orb spider that lives out the front Lol

Some of them needed help but others just came for a visit Lol

But if he's wandering around chances are he's okay!

... Right?

I hope that's the case I haven't seen him yet but I haven't checked the food I left out I'll do that soon it's ment to storm pretty bad tonight and rain all week end hasn't rained yet though so crossing my fingers that they got it wrong again.

Hope he has some where warm to sleep it's pretty cold :(