Cant Find My Content

Alicia Doyle

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This gotta be something wrong with your browser. Its not the button for this that your missing, its the whole lower section of that screen. Would suggest getting hold of ccleaner and running that in the first instance and see if that fixes the problem.

The cleaner didn't work for me. I'm using IE 11.

I'm not worried about this as I never use that part of the site, and I am reinstalling this computer soon. I only mentioned it in case there was a general problem.

It's definitely a problem on your side. I am suspecting your browser is the issue. Am not too familiar with the latest Internet Explorer these days but know that compatibility mode has always caused issues. It's displayed as a broken page icon. If could be that you enabled this by accident. Do you see this appearing somewhere in your browser? If you do, you can click on it to turn it off.

ie-compatibility-mode.jpeg

So i kinda jumped thé gun and googled free cleaner and downloaded one, it didnt work and now Its changed my toolbar, I then saw that you had posted one so im now running Your one

OK . now you actually will need to run the one I sent. Thats why you are having problems in the first place. Need to be careful what ya download LMAO

OK . now you actually will need to run the one I sent. Thats why you are having problems in the first place. Need to be careful what ya download LMAO

Ive ran thé one you gave me and then a box thing came up giving you thé option of scanning thé computer, so i thought id do that too, so far i have 5 threats but Its taking forever, im missing out on the fun in chat :( but if id stayed on chat i would have hopped thé laptop of thé wall coz it only let me write when it felt like it