Cant Find My Content

Alicia Doyle

Will see if I can catch you both online at some point tomorrow. To me it seems your both using something which is interfearing with internet explorer and causing you issues. If you want my honest advice I would ditch internet explorer anyways, the browser is a nightmare to say the least. But I would still like to find out the cause in any case.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found the cause (for me at least). I had Husky Owners in my Compatibility View list. I have taken it out of the list and the profile drop down is now appearing in full. Adding the site back into the list breaks the drop down.

I have found the cause (for me at least). I had Husky Owners in my Compatibility View list. I have taken it out of the list and the profile drop down is now appearing in full. Adding the site back into the list breaks the drop down.

If you click my content from the profile drop down, does it work?

If you click my content from the profile drop down, does it work?

Yes, it does - it is how I found this topic today. I have found the reason I had enabled Compatibility View mode - adding links/images doesn't work without it enabled.