Diffrent Looks Of Huskys? ?

Midna793

Alright my husband disagreed with me haha, he said the hair is too short. But her structure looks fine to me. You might have to wait for other owners idea. The fur is also seasonal, thicker in cold thinner in heat. we live in hot area, I heard their fur stays short even in winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melissa, it's said that Husky's come in all sorts of sizes, shapes and colours ... there are dogs with short hair, like in your pictures, then there are wooly's who have *really* long shaggy hair and then there are some who have a medium length hair ... so you can't determine what makes a Husky based on hair length; some are very dark almost black, some are very light almost white with almost every colour and range of shades in between.

What's the one defining thing that says "This dog is a Husky?" beats me, but we all know one when we see one.

Our two have different coats. Zoya has short hair, as the one in the pic, just like her daddy. Eisa has a full thick coat. They all come in different lengths. Can't judge a Husky, nor a book for that matter, by its cover.