Which Car???

Rusty

So I have decided to give up my mini cooper for something 5 door, as now Nero is getting bigger whenever we go away anywhere there is not enough space in the boot for all our stuff ( he lays on the back seat)

So I would like to know what you drive, or any suggestions really.

I'm used to smallish cars, so I don't really wanna go for an estate or anything too long.....

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha love the truck, can't see me ever being able to park it though! I'm thinking about a Nissan qashqai, but I like the look of that much more!

Had a look at one of these but the slope on the back end restricts the high of the inside to much for the dogs to stand up in a bit much for me great car though :)

My progression:

Mini Cooper S - 0 dogs

Golf GTi - 2 dogs

Golf GTDi - 3 dogs

RAV4 - 4 dogs

except with the foster, 5 dogs - and the boot's not big enough (I'm very happy to squash them in as if there's an 'incident' they'll be much safer with no flying around). So little 'un goes seatbelted on the back seat

RAV's great as we can get anywhere, have a good roof to chuck crates on and a towbar for the trailer :)

post-1633-0-45569200-1408445532.jpg

I didn't want anything to big Aa I was used to small sports cars but I have two huskies so not practical so I opted for sporty and still the make I love but enough room for my doggies

I for a Honda civic 5 door the newer shape models :)

We love our Ford Escape, but that was when we only had the two dogs. Now that we have a baby in there too it is a little squished! We definitely can't go camping like we are used to so we have been looking into bigger vehicles as well. We are looking at the Nissan Pathfinder or Honda Pilot. Anyone have an opinion on these two vehicles? 

Would thé dogs be going in thé boot or thé back? I could go up to my friends tomorrow and take photos of it from all angles, give me an exuse to go and see baby lucy Anna

Well just to help with an excuse...

At the mo I'm quite happy with him on the back seat, so I'm not realy fussed either way,as long as we have space left for belongings on holidays!

The dodge looks lovely, I don't know if we get them here? Maybe a little out of price range for me though :(

Like I wrote earlier -Qashqai. And no, Emma, I would not imagine that, since the overall dimensions of the car stay the same. But I will not go into that since different markets have different models of the same car.

Why do I get a feeling you work for um lol when I seen the car out did not look roomy enough for the 2 dogs to high for then to get inand to low for them too stand up and move around [emoji15]

Well just to help with an excuse...

At the mo I'm quite happy with him on the back seat, so I'm not realy fussed either way,as long as we have space left for belongings on holidays!

The dodge looks lovely, I don't know if we get them here? Maybe a little out of price range for me though :(

No problem, id say she'll think im a bit odd wanting to take photos of her jeep but then she knows i am anyway lol